Avanti J-26 XP Centrifuge (3)
|Avanti J -26 High Speed Floor Model Centrifuge|
|Capacity:||86 cm (with door closed) x 86 cm x 71 cm (34 in x 34 in x 28 in)|
|Temperature Range:||-10 to 40°C|
Energy Efficiency Information
Energy Use and Power
* Typical hours per week and kWh per week are provided for comparison basis only, laboratory values may vary significantly.
- Low heat output and low energy consumption
- Friction Reduction System (FRS), the Avanti J-26 XP Series runs quicker, quieter,
Other Sustainability Features
* Suggested categories for commentary include: reliability, repair ease, whether or not components are easily replaceable, cost, and overall quality of design.
- Energy-use data was obtained using an ElitePro power meter over a week-long period. Data collected at Calvin Hall UC Berkeley Molecular cell biology laboratory. Centrifuge was kept at 4°C for centrifuging period. Room temperature varied from 65 - 79°C with an average temperature of 71.4°C.